Celebrate 10 years of the Ibiza Preservation Fund (now the Ibiza Preservation Foundation) at an exclusive event on 22nd August. Join our cofounders, board and leaders to celebrate the IPF’s achievements to preserve Ibiza and Formentera’s land and sea.
Deliciously Sorted will present the evening of dining, drinking and dancing in a very Spanish style at the beautiful Los Olivos estate.
- ‘Balearic Flamenco’ show by Ibiza legend Paco Fernández
- Exclusive performance by Ibiza lovers and legendary DJs: Blond:ish
- All spirits and event cocktails provided by Pernod Ricard with Absolut, Absolut Elyx, Avión tequila, G.H. Mumm and Havana Club
- Paella and BBQ catered by La Grande Bouffe with locally-sourced organic produce
- Tickets are €50 for residents and €95 for non-residents.
Ticket price covers all elements of the event only.
Donations on the night will support our key projects, in particular IPF Ibiza Produce and we’ll be showcasing some of the best local products. Funds raised will also support posidonia protection, a sustainability study, and a movement to make Ibiza and Formentera free of single-use plastics.
Celebrated fine artist William Mackinnon has kindly donated an oil painting depicting rural Ibiza. The work of art will be available to purchase on the night, and all proceeds will go to the IPF.
Purchase your tickets now on b.splash.
Please car share in the interest of parking and the environment!
Thank you to our event sponsors who generously donated products and services: